Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I received an email from the www.recipe4living.com website and the title of the email said "31 recipes to use up that leftover Halloween candy." The cook time listed is for freezing time.
- In food processor, process crumbs and candy bars until candy is finely chopped. Add butter and process to mix.
- Press mixture over bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Scoop ice creams into pie shell, alternating flavors and drizzling layers with caramel sauce.
- Freeze 3 hours or until solid. Let sit at room temperature 10 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with diced candy.