Prep 3 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Milestone's has this wonderful peach bellini (kind of like a slushy) that is full of flavour. We think we have come up with a perfect combination. I use a blender but a slushy machine would be awesome. I freeze a bunch of batches of the 7 Up/Peach mixture and take them out when they are almost frozen but still slushy.
- 1 cup 7-Up soda
- 1 tablespoon peach, crystals
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 ounce champagne
- 1⁄2-1 ounce sangria
- Place peach crystals into 7 Up.
- Stir and place in freezer (I use Ziploc bags or Tupperware).
- When partially frozen or fully frozen, place in blender along with rum and champagne.
- Blend until smooth consistency.
- Pour into glass and top with Sangria when ready to drink.
Milestones has this recipe down pat absolutely cannot be duplicated. It's their' landmark martini. . It's Fabulous not too sweet not too overwhelming. But other variations are avail also. (and I had the super shot of extra vodka).
This was a hit at my Gourmet club. Has a nice peachy flavour and the presentation is pretty. The alcohol wasn't overwhelming. Served with mini straws for sipping. Scaled recipe to 6 servings which would be one cup per serving...but the martini glasses I used only fit 1/2 cup servings. Froze mix in 3 two-cup batches in ziploc bags and each bag was perfect for our group of 4 to have one drink each. I just took out one bag at a time as needed.