Recipe by Veggie Girl Kacey
Milestone's has this wonderful peach bellini (kind of like a slushy) that is full of flavour. We think we have come up with a perfect combination. I use a blender but a slushy machine would be awesome. I freeze a bunch of batches of the 7 Up/Peach mixture and take them out when they are almost frozen but still slushy.
Top Review by Vivienne V.
Milestones has this recipe down pat absolutely cannot be duplicated. It's their' landmark martini. . It's Fabulous not too sweet not too overwhelming. But other variations are avail also. (and I had the super shot of extra vodka).
- 1 cup 7-Up soda
- 1 tablespoon peach, crystals
- 1 ounce rum
- 1 ounce champagne
- 1⁄2-1 ounce sangria
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peach crystals into 7 Up.
- Stir and place in freezer (I use Ziploc bags or Tupperware).
- When partially frozen or fully frozen, place in blender along with rum and champagne.
- Blend until smooth consistency.
- Pour into glass and top with Sangria when ready to drink.