Recipe by Ben Ross
This is a great chicken recipe for the spice lover. This is very juicy which I feel a lot of chicken recipes lack. This is my own invention. I love cooking and I love to experiment. This is one that works great.
- 1 piece chicken breast
- 1 piece pita bread
- 40 g cheese
- 1 teaspoon msg
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon chicken salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic steak seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup plain flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the chicken breast in half.
- Fill a bowl up with water and half of the MSG and marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
- Be sure to turn the chicken several times.
- Then prepare the pita bread by grating the cheese thinly onto the bread.
- Then put some of the oregano leaves, chicken salt and garlic steak seasoning on the pita bread as well.
- Now mix the first part of the marinate dip.
- Beat the egg in a dish.
- Then add the milk and pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Now mix the second part of the marinate dip.
- Add all of the spices onto a plate including the corn flour.
- Mix them together.
- Once the chicken has been marinating for 20 minutes take it out and dry the chicken of.
- Then dip it in the first marinate (liquid).
- Then roll it in the the second marinate (powder).
- Repeat if you want to.
- Cook the chicken for no more than 8 minutes on a medium heat.
- Make sure it is cooked properly but, not too long.
- Just before serving heat the pita bread so the cheese just starts to melt a little bit.
- Garnish with a leaf of parsley.