A smooth chocolate martini with strong black cherry flavored undertones, and a hint of coconut.
Make and share this Mike's Black Cherry Chocolate Martini recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces godiva chocolate liqueur
- 1 1⁄2 ounces black cherry vodka
- 1 1⁄2 ounces coconut rum
- 4 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 ounce chocolate shavings
- Add Godiva chocolate liqueur, black cherry vodka, coconut rum, and ice cubes into a coctail shaker.
- Shake well for 4 seconds and strain into a martini glass.
- Garnish (sprinkle) chocolate shavings into the drink.
A very rich martini. It has a punch! Made for PAC Fall 2012
This martini is so yummy. I didn't take the time to garnish it with chocolate. Thanks Chef :) Made for PAC Spring 2012