Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
My cabbage and leeks needed to be used. I didn't want steamed cabbage, so I threw this together, using parts of recipes found on Zaar.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded coarsely
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 2 slices pastrami, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup southwest-style hash browns, shredded
- 1 (7 ounce) can mushrooms
- Cook bacon and drain. Combine all ingredients. Place in a lightly greased casserole dish. Bake for 1 hour, covered, at 350 degrees.