Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Make the night before and serve with fresh fruit in morning.........
- 1 (8 ounce) package crescent rolls
- 1 lb crumbled bacon or 1 lb sausage or 1 lb ham (pieces)
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mushroom pieces
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- Line a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with the crescent rolls and seal perforations.
- Cover with the bacon pieces, mushrooms and half of the cheese.
- Mix the eggs with the soup and pour over the casserole.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Chill in refrigerator overnite.
- In Morning, bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.