Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This bread is great for chicken salad sandwiches. Recipe from "Bread Machine Magic." Recipe makes 1 1/2 loaf.
- 264.98 ml buttermilk (or 4 tablespoons dry buttermilk powder and 1 1/8 cup water)
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
- 29.58 ml honey
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 7.39 ml salt
- 4.92 ml orange rind, grated
- 7.39 ml caraway seeds
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 9.85 ml active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan. Select Light Crust setting and press Start.
- After baking cycle ends, remove bread from pan, place on cake rack and allow to cool for 1 hour before slicing.
This was one of my recipes for PAC Spring 07. YUMMY! I used regular milk powder and 1 1/4 teaspoons of yeast. I like orange, so I used the zest of a whole orange. This makes AMAZING French toast. YUM! Thanks for sharing.