Mic's Favorite Bath Salts
- Mix chosen Essential Oil(s) and any coloring you might like to add to Epsom Salts. Stir well until oils are evenly distributed.
- Add powdered milk, corn starch, and baking soda.
- Mix completely.
- Place about 1.5 cups of mixture in a ziploc sandwich bag. That way when you want a nice relaxing bath, you just pull out a bag, pour and enjoy. I place all the same fragrance in a gallon size ziploc bag so the aroma doesn't overload my bathroom.
- Some of my favorite scents are: 15 drops peppermint with 5 drops Jasmine, Lavender,.
- Oceanus(From the Body Shop), and Bergamot.