Ladies of the Lake-eM Cee's Note:
A relaxing way to end the day. Makes great gifts also!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix chosen Essential Oil(s) and any coloring you might like to add to Epsom Salts. Stir well until oils are evenly distributed.
- 2Add powdered milk, corn starch, and baking soda.
- 3Mix completely.
- 4Place about 1.5 cups of mixture in a ziploc sandwich bag. That way when you want a nice relaxing bath, you just pull out a bag, pour and enjoy. I place all the same fragrance in a gallon size ziploc bag so the aroma doesn't overload my bathroom.
- 5Some of my favorite scents are: 15 drops peppermint with 5 drops Jasmine, Lavender,.
- 6Oceanus(From the Body Shop), and Bergamot.
Browse Our Top Non-Food Products Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Food Products Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mic's Favorite Bath Salts
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 1411.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: