Only a few ingredients and so simple to make, better stock up on lots of candy canes this is so good you will be making it all year around! --- use a good quality white chocolate like Lindt or Bakers for this, and you may omit the nuts if desired :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a large jellyroll pan with heavy-duty foil.
- 2Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 3heat in microwave on medium setting for 5-6 minutes, stirring occasionally until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- 4Place the candy canes in a plastic bag or between two pieces of waxed paper.
- 5Using a mallet or rolling pin break the candy canes into chunks, then stir into the melted chocolate along with pecans (if using).
- 6Spread evenly in pan.
- 7Chill until set (about 45 minutes to 1 hour).
- 8Break into pieces by slamming the pan on counter.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave White Chocolate Peppermint-Pecan Brittle
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.5 mg
- Sodium 22.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: