My daughter and I love zucchini this way. So easy....no chopping, dicing, etc. Give it a try, and use one zucchini, or as many as you need. I use non-fat spray, so extremely diet-friendly. Parmesan cheese or bacon bits are good additions.
- 1 large zucchini
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Slice zucchini lenth-wise, not cutting all the way to the bottom.
- Open slightly and spray interior with butter.
- Sprinkle interior with salt and pepper.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and place in microwave. Microwave for 5 minutes on high power.
- Let stand for two minutes, remove, and cut in wedges.