Recipe by Gadgetsmidnight
What I love about this recipe is the ease of preparation. The asparagus comes out still crisp. To make things easier I use a Tupperware microwave steamer and I have a gadget called "Misto" that you put olive oil in to mist your foods. Cooking time includes standing time.
Directions See How It's Made
- Clean fresh Asparagus and snap off wooden ends. Discard wooden ends or use in another recipe.
- Place water in bottom of steamer.
- In steamer basket lay the Asparagus with tips pointing towards the outer edge of basket.
- Mist Asparagus with olive oil or drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with seasoned salt. I usually eyeball this, but it is around 1/2 teaspoon.
- Place in Microwave. Microwave on high 2 to 3 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes.