Recipe by Darlene Summers
Very easy and scrumptious! You may want to cut in half corner ways to make 20 appetizers.
- 20 slices miniature party rye rounds (toasted)
- 1⁄4 cup thousand island dressing
- 1⁄4 lb cooked corned beef (sliced thin)
- 1 cup sauerkraut, washed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup swiss cheese (shredded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread small amount of thousand island dressing on 10 slices of bread.
- Put corned beef, sauerkraut and then Swiss cheese on each slice.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate on top of paper towels.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or till cheese melts.
- Serve while warm.