Je see ka's Note:
sooo easy and healthy :) I came up with this because I wanted something that was really easy since I'm busy but good for my diabetes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1wash potato thoroughly
- 2microwave potato for 3.5 minutes.
- 3in the meantime, chop up the onion.
- 4when the potato is ready, mash it up (it doesn't have to be that smooth).
- 5put in onions and avocado and mash again, and put it back in the microwave for 1 minute.
- 6season with garlic salt, you can add more or less of it, depending on your taste or sodium intake.
- 7I like to make this at night sometimes and put it in the fridge to eat it the next day. Its yummy cold too! :P.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Potato Avocado Sweet Onion Mash
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.9
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 7.1 g