Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
Needed a quick meal in the dorm room a college, so I threw together some stuff I had in the fridge.
- 2 fat free tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup low fat mozzarella
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- Lay out one tortilla, and spread evenly with cheese.
- Microwave for 30 sec and place second tortilla over the first.
- microvave again for 40 seconds.
- Mix sour cream and salsa and spread over top.
- Cut and eat.
This is an excellent idea that provided many lunches and diners this past semester. I used siracha instead of salsa, partly because that's what was available.
A very quick and easy snack or meal. I used whole wheat tortillas and salsa that I had canned from my summer garden. I do like the crispy fried version of quesadillas better, but this couldn't be easier to prepare.