Recipe by ThinOne
Rich, creamy dark chocolate fudge that takes 3 mihutes to make, but tastes like you slaved over it.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Butter an 8X8X2 glass dish. Pour chips and sweetened condensed milk in dish and microwave for 3 minutes.
- Check & stir each minute to ensure the chips don't burn.
- Remove from microwave and stir til blended and smooth. Stir nuts in at this time.
- Chill for 2 hours. Fudge is ready to eat cold or let stand at room temperature.