Recipe by Andtototoo!
I don't remember where I got this recipe, but it is one that goes with many kinds of meat or poultry.
- 4 potatoes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the four potatoes in the microwave and heat on high for 12 minutes.
- Set aside and let them cool somewhat.
- In a large glass measuring cup put the butter and garlic.
- Microwave on high for one minute.
- Whisk in the flour, salt and black pepper.
- Set aside.
- In another glass container put the milk and microwave on high for two minutes.
- Stir the milk into the flour mixture, blending well, and then microwave the flour-milk mixture on high for two minutes
- Microwave on medium for two minutes.
- Meanwhile, peel and slice the potatoes and place them in an 8" x 8" greased baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with the paprika and microwave 5-7 minutes on medium.
- The last minute in the microwave, sprinkle with the grated cheese.