This is pretty close to the real thing, much cheaper, and takes no time to make, it's delicious on pancakes and waffles, even ice cream too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large microwave-safe (use a minimum 2-quart) cup or bowl.
- 2Microwave on high until mixture starts to boil.
- 3Boil about 6-7 minutes (stirring twice).
- 4Pour into sterilized syrup bottles.
- 5Store in the fridge, this lasts forever.
- 6**NOTE** to thin out you can heat in the microwave.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave " Almost" Maple Syrup Substitute
Serving Size: 1 (1001 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2579.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 302.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 678.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 505.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g