Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from a cookbook called "Delicious Dash Flavors" written by Sandra Nowlan who is a food scientist. Credit for recipe goes to the Salmon River House Country Inn, Jeddore, N.S. A very tasty and healthy way to present haddock. ......enjoy without guilt.
- Cut fillets into 4 portions and place each on a large square of aluminum foil.
- Season with lemon pepper.
- Cover each portion with 2 slices of apple, onion, lemon and tomato in layers.
- Drizzle with melted margarine.
- Season with a pinch of summer savory.
- Enclose fillets in the foil, being careful to seal all edges.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.
- Serve by folding back the foil to form a boat that retains the juices.
This was tasty and easy. We served it with Yellow Squash Puffs (Yellow Squash Puffs) and cooked pearl barley. Easy cleanup, too! ~Reviewed for My 3 Chefs...