Chef #570804 Halifax Liz's Note:
This is from a cookbook called "Delicious Dash Flavors" written by Sandra Nowlan who is a food scientist. Credit for recipe goes to the Salmon River House Country Inn, Jeddore, N.S. A very tasty and healthy way to present haddock. ......enjoy without guilt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut fillets into 4 portions and place each on a large square of aluminum foil.
- 2Season with lemon pepper.
- 3Cover each portion with 2 slices of apple, onion, lemon and tomato in layers.
- 4Drizzle with melted margarine.
- 5Season with a pinch of summer savory.
- 6Enclose fillets in the foil, being careful to seal all edges.
- 7Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 25 minutes.
- 8Serve by folding back the foil to form a boat that retains the juices.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Micmac Baked Haddock Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 262.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g