Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from my friend, Michelle. I was at a party at her house, and I could, well, hardly stop drinking the margaritas. I thankfully stopped long enough to ask for the recipe! Michelle and I hope you enjoy it!
- 1 (12 ounce) can limeade
Use can for the following measurements
- 1 (12 ounce) can tequila
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can triple sec
- 0.5 (12 ounce) can Rose's lime juice
- 1 (12 ounce) can Canada Dry ginger ale
- 1 (12 ounce) can cold water
- In a large pitcher, stir all ingredients together, or mix first four in a blender, then pour in a pitcher, and stir in ginger ale and water.
- Serve over lots of ice.
Very good! I don't usually like margaritas on the rocks, but these were delicious. Ginger ale and Rose's are a nice touch. I'll make these again! Thanks for sharing the recipe!