Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Seems that every region of Mexico has a different recipe for a Michelada. We prefer the 'limon and sal' version, which is served on much of the baja. It's basically a beer margarita and soooooo refreshing!
- 1 (12 ounce) mexican beer, ice cold
- 2 tablespoons lime juice, fresh squeezed (adjust to taste)
- coarse salt
- Rub the rim of a tall frosted glass with lime juice and dip into the salt, much like you do for a margarita.
- Add ice, lime juice and beer.
- Head for the hammock on the beach and enjoy!