Prep 1 min
Cook 1 min
This folks is the real deal like we drink it in Jalisco...... LOL and yeah we get Clamato down there! There we use Jugo Maggi instead of Lea and Perrins.
- 12 ounces mexican beer, non-dark
- 6 ounces motts Clamato juice
- 2 dashes of premium Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1 pinch fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1 pinch sea salt
- In huge glass or pitcher toss a few cubes of ice. Add all the ingredients. Fill a pint glass, get comfortable, and have a refreshing sip!
Ohhhhhh Yeahhhhhh. Thoroughly awesome! It's an amazing summer (any season?) beer drink....better than Chelata.
Yes this is authentic and soooo tasty. I hate beer but if you give me one of these I could drink all night!