Recipe by Sweetiebarbara
Succulent, is all I can say.
Top Review by BecR
Lovely recipe for the abundant zucchini we are having in the garden right now. Added a sprinkling of garlic powder before cooking, and a little chopped basil after. Our zucchini were done in just under 10 minutes (gas grill). Thank you Sweetiebarbara, this has become a summertime staple at our house.
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice zucchini lengthwise.
- Sprinkle salt onto open halves.
- Let zucchini sweat (about 30 minutes).
- Drizzle vinaigrette over halves. (We make our own. 1/3 balsamic vinegar to 2/3 olive oil).
- Grill over hot coals until blackened and crisp, but still tender and juicy inside (about 15 minutes).
- Serve with grilled polenta, fresh tomatoes, and a salad if serving vegetarian.