Recipe by 1Roze4me
This is one of the most common margaritas that we make at my house, its extremely simple and extraordinary on the taste buds!!!
Top Review by Terri Juwan
These were excellent...the only thing I changed was to use Margarita salt instead of Koshe salt...it comes in a little round container...perfect for rimming your glasses. I had 3 of these by the pool...very refreshing...
- 6 ounces tequila
- 6 ounces corona light beer
- 6 ounces minute maid frozen limeade concentrate (thawed out some)
- ice cube
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour tequila into bender Add Corona Add limeade concentrate Add ice cubes until it is about 2 inches from top Blend all together Put salt on a small plate dip top of glasses into water and place rim in salt Pour margaritas into glasses Cheers!
- Note: You can add some sliced frozen strawberries into the blender for more of a fruity taste.