Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious homemade vinaigrette to dress up greens and any other vegetables you wish to add. This stores well in the fridge but let it come to room temp before serving.
- 236.59 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 78.07 ml cider vinegar
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 14.79 ml chopped pickled jalapeno pepper, slices (more or less to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- If not serving immediately, leave the dressing in the blender or processor until ready to serve, then pulse it a bit to re-combine and transfer to a serving container.
This was a tasty vinaigrette to serve over a salad of greens, tomatoes, avacado and mixed peppers. Next time I would reduce the cilantro to 3 T and add some lime juice. Overall very tasty!