Recipe by Hey Jude
A delicious homemade vinaigrette to dress up greens and any other vegetables you wish to add. This stores well in the fridge but let it come to room temp before serving.
Top Review by Cook4_6
This was a tasty vinaigrette to serve over a salad of greens, tomatoes, avacado and mixed peppers. Next time I would reduce the cilantro to 3 T and add some lime juice. Overall very tasty!
- 236.59 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 78.07 ml cider vinegar
- 78.07 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 2.46 ml kosher salt
- 2.46 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, pitted and peeled
- 14.79 ml chopped pickled jalapeno pepper, slices (more or less to taste)