Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is another of those oh so simple dishes that are great for those busy week nights.
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 can chopped green chili
- Cut tortillas in strips.
- Mix together soups, milk& chilies.
- Make layers in a large baking dish, starting with the tortillas at the bottom, then chicken, then soups and ending with the cheese.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour.
this is very good super easy i love spicy so i use mexican chilli powder when i cooked the chicken,i forgot the milk opps!it still was great and i also add some thinly cut tortills on top i loved it thanks for posting
This is really simple and very good. Both DH and grandson went back for seconds and thirds. I didn't have enough cheddar, so also added some monterey jack which worked well. Thanks for sharing.