Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a quick and easy recipe.
- 6 -8 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- Boil chicken for about 20 minutes.
- Mix together soup, taco sauce, and 1/2 of the cheese.
- Shred chicken into mixture.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 pan and top with the rest of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour.
- Serve over tortilla chips.
I made this for a family get together. It was very quick and easy to amke. My family really liked this dish and there wasn't any left. Thanks busy Mom 628