Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe came from my boyfriend's mom originally, and it's one of our favorite dishes of all time and the most requested by our guests!
- 2 -4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 10 ounces nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips, 1 bag of Dorritos
- 8 ounces mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Cook chicken thouroughly however you like.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix soups, Rotel and milk.
- When chicken is done, shred and add to soup mix.
- Crush bag of Dorritos.
- Pour half of the chicken & soup mix evenly into a 9x13" baking pan.
- Spread half of the Dorritos over the mix.
- Repeat the layering of chicken/soup and Dorritos.
- Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove foil, spread shredded cheese over top and continue baking for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Les & Mike - Have all these ingredients on hand and will try this tomorrow! Will let you know :O)
My husband and I really liked this recipe. I used canned chicken and it worked fine. However, we did think it was a bit dry once reheated. But it has a great flavor. Thank you.