Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
Quick, Easy and Delicious treat for everyone. Great for entertaining! Perfect superbowl snack! My 13 year old daughter made these for us and everyone loved them!
- 1 small flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons shredded mexican cheese
- 2 tablespoons corn tortilla chips
- 1 tablespoon picante sauce (Medium)
- Sprinkle cheese on the tortilla (cover the tortilla).
- Crush tortilla chips and place on top of the cheese. Top with picante sauce.
- Microwave on Hi for 30 seconds.
- Roll it up and Enjoy!
DS loved this and the best part is that he can make it himself (he is kitchen-challenged). Really liked the crushed tortilla chips on it! Made for My 3 Chefs 2013, thanks for the recipe!
Yummy!! I had been on my feet all day and was looking for a super quick snack to hold me over until dinner. This recipe was not only crazy quick , but was also really tasty. I loved the flavor and the texture the tortilla chips added to the usual mix. Thanks for sharing this keeper snack recipe!