Recipe by Drake Jared
It is hard to explain the taste. It's kinda spicy, but not too spicy. Just try it out yourself and that should explain it.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (1 lb) bag tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the ground beef.
- Heat all cans in one pan on medium (5 on stoves with numbers).
- Combine beef with the can mixture.
- Crush chips the make one lay on the bottom of a 9x11-inch pan.
- Put the can-beef mixture just enough to cover the chips.
- Then repeat until out of can-beef mixture then top with any kind of cheese.
- Put in a 350°F oven for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted.