Mexican Bean and Cheese Pockets
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Stack tortillas and loosely wrap in foil; heat in oven 5 minutes until softened; remove from oven.
- Put tortillas side-by-side on work surface.
- Place a heaping tablespoon warm refried beans in center of each tortilla. Top with 1 tablespoon scallions, then a heaping tablespoon of cheese.
- Fold 2 opposite sides of each tortilla toward center, overlapping slightly. Fold remaining 2 sides towards the middle.
- Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-low heat. Brush with oil.
- Place 4 tortilla pockets smooth side up in skillet. Cook 5 minutes per side until golden and crisp.
- Keep warm in oven while heating remaining 4 pockets. Serve hot.