Recipe by *That Girl*
These are great quesadillas. You can serve them for dinner alongside some spanish rice and beans and corn on the cob. Or alone as an appetizer. Don't forget your favorite salsa!
- 4 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 4 pickled jalapeo bell peppers, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 7-inch flour tortillas
- cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well and set aside.
- Spray cooking spray in bottom of large skillet.
- Place 1 tortilla in skillet and spoon some of the cheese mixture evenly over tortilla.
- Top with another tortilla.
- Cook quesadillas one at a time over medium-high heat for 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- To serve cut each quesadilla into 4 wedges.