Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great lunch salad. Allow time for salad to chill several hours.
- 3 cups cooked chicken or 3 cups cooked turkey, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 green apples, unpeeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- lettuce leaf, for lining plates
- 1⁄2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine the first 4 ingredients; toss to combine.
- Add dressing; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate several hours.
- Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
- Divided mixture evenly onto plates.
- Top with almonds.