Recipe by McCormick Kitchens
Discover the amazing taste of grilled sausage marinated with the flavors of mesquite, orange and curry.
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Grill Mates® Mesquite Marinade
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon McCormick® Curry Powder
- 1 1⁄4 lbs mild Italian sausage, links
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir Marinade Mix and orange juice in small saucepan on medium heat until smooth. Add marmalade, water and curry. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; simmer 1 minute. Remove from heat; cool completely. Reserve 1/2 of the glaze for brushing.
- Pierce sausages with fork. Place in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining glaze; turn to coat evenly. Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove sausages from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill sausages over medium heat 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with reserved glaze.