Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From the McCormick Company
- 1 (1 1/16 ounce) packagemccormick grill mates mesquite marinade
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 1⁄4 lbs mild Italian sausage
- Cook and stir Marinade mix and orange juice in small saucepan on medium heat until smooth.
- Add marmalade, water and curry and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to low, simmer 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Pierce sausages with fork.
- Place in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish.
- Add 1/2 of the glaze turning to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor.
- Remove sausages from marinade discarding any remaining marinade.
- Grill sausages over medium heat 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining glaze.