Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I great filling for stuffed mushrooms!
- 226.79 g cream cheese, cut into slices
- 118.29 ml milk
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 29.58 ml finely chopped parsley
- 29.58 ml finely sliced chives
- In a microwave-safe container, microwave cream cheese and milk for 2 to 4 minutes, whisking after each minute, until cream cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, onion, parsley and chives. Refrigerate until cold.
This was delicious! I made it for a fondue party with friends and it was a hit. Mine was a bit too thin because I replaced the cream cheese with the low fat version which is a little softer. I also used light sour cream. Thanks for a great recipe.
I recently made this recipe and it was way too thin. I would either cut the milk in half next time or eliminate it entirely. The flavor was very good!
This was great! I followed the advice of some of the other reviewers and omitted the milk completely as I used light sour cream and light cream cheese. After I had put it in the fridge to cool, I mixed in just a little bit of milk to loosen it up a bit, which was perfect. We ate these on roasted white mushroom caps. Delicious!