Recipe by linkinparkrks
Delicous little bites of butter cookie with yummy icing you can doctor up to suit your taste. I like almond and peppermint. I usually put the frosting into a piping bag and make swirls on the top.
Top Review by Cathy B.
I made these and had 2 flavors of frosting banana other strawberry. First off very tasty, messy dough very sticky and then the real issue, the cookie crumbles apart when you bite it. They are great flavored though, so not sure how to rate it so I have to give it 3 stars
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 -3 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon flavoring
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter until fluffy.
- Add in powdered sugar and vanilla.
- Mix in flour and cornstarch slowly.
- Roll into 1" balls and place on parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until bottoms are light brown.
- For icing, melt butter and mix in flavoring (i.e. almond, peppermint.) If its too stiff, mix in a little milk at a time.