Can you say Yumm! Easily put together and delicious. Use any kind of pesto you like. Basil, coriander and red and yellow pepper are some of my favorites.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat the broiler.
- 2spread one side of the bread slices or muffin halves with butter or mayonnaise and pesto to taste.
- 3Distribute avocado slices over the dressed bread, top with tomato slices, and place under the broiler until tomato is soft.
- 4remove from the broiler, top with cheese and a bit more pesto.
- 5Return to broiler until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Melted Cheese Sandwich Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.1 mg
- Sodium 457.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.5 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 15.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: