Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A light, refreshing slaw from Land O' Lakes featuring juicy cantaloupe, zesty lime juice, spicy jalapeno pepper, fresh cilantro, and honey. Serve with your favorite grilled poultry, ribs, or burgers. Would also be a delicious accompaniment to Mexican-inspired dishes.
- 709.77 ml shredded green cabbage
- 473.18 ml chopped cantaloupe
- 59.14 ml sour cream
- 29.58 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 14.79 ml finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 14.79 ml honey
- Combine cabbage and cantaloupe in 1 1/2 quart serving bowl. Combine sour cream, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, lime juice and honey in a small bowl. Add to cabbage; toss lightly.
- Tip: To prepare ahead, place cabbage mixture and sour cream mixture in separate covered containers. Refrigerate until serving time; mix just before serving.