Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A mellow drink for relaxing by the pool or enjoying an evening with friends. Enjoy! Adapted from Cuisine.
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 papaya, cut into cubes
- 1 cup crushed ice
- fresh mint leaves
- In a blender, combine the juices, and the fresh sliced fruit and blend to puree. Strain if desired and place in a pitcher. Chill in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Serve in a large pitcher, over a bunch of crushed ice and decorated with mint leaves. Enjoy!
- The original recipe called for just placing the chunked papaya and mango in a bowl with the juices and serving as punch, but I like it pureed with the juices. Do it the way you like best.
Just the kind of drink ~ non-alcoholic ~ we enjoy around when when there's just the 2 of us! And, this time I even used the crushed ice! Very nice flavor combination that really works for us! Thanks for a nice summer keeper! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]