Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Lower fat quiche
- 1 pie shell
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced mushrooms
- 8 slices turkey bacon
- salt and pepper
- Mix ingredients together and pour into a pie shell.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 – 40 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Freezes very well.
This was a great recipe. I exchanged the eggs for egg whites and the turkey bacon for low sodium ham and it was great (only because it was what I had on hand). I have also had this recipe without the crust and using ham in muffin tins as wrapper. Ham crisps for easy to eat breaky on the go.