Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just found this recipe on a Mediterranean recipe site. Calling it a tart seems like a misnomer to me since it doesn't have a crust. It's a zucchini and egg dish and it sounds quick and easy to make.
- Wash and rinse the zucchini.
- Scald the zucchini in salted water and then slice them.
- Whisk the eggs and add the parmesan cheese and some salt.
- Put melted butter in an oven proof pan.
- Pour the egg mixture and zucchini in an oven proof pan (I would make sure the sides and bottom are coated with the butter, but that's not listed in the instructions).
- Bake the tart at 200 C (roughly 390 F) for about fifteen minutes.
- Garnish with the parsley and basil. Serve hot.