Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A Mediterranean twist on the classic potato casserole.
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with basil oregano and garlic
- 1⁄4 cup Philadelphia Savory Garlic Cooking Creme
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 2 1/2 quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl stir together Simply Potatoes, diced tomatoes, cooking cream, spinach, and 1 1/2 cups of the mozzarella cheese. Evenly spread mixture into baking dish. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Remove and uncover potatoes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over the top. Continue baking uncovered for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and lightly browned on top.