Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my adaptation of a recipe from the LA Times. I am still adjusting the spice ratio
Make and share this Medieval Times Potatoes Copycat recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub potatoes thoroughly with a vegetable brush.
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- In an baking pan, combine melted butter and seasonings.
- Place potatoes, cut side down, in butter mixture.
- Bake in a 450°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender.
Wonderful. I used Yukon Golds because the russet potatoes available here have not been good lately. Otherwise, I didn't change anything. The potatoes got nice and crisp on the bottom, and the flavor was terrific. Thanks for posting.