Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I actually made meatballs for the first time once, then found I had no prego! SO I used strawberry jelly instead. What I was thinking, I have no idea, but I'm glad I was THAT hungry or I would never have known how good it is!
- To make the meatballs------------.
- First,'knead' the ground beef with your fist (this makes it more likely to form a ball, and less likely to come undone once it is so).
- Next, in a large bowl or on a cutting board, mix together, ground beef, bread crumbs, egg white (or whole egg, whatever!), and garlic flavor of your choice.
- Again, knead this and mix around to distribute ingredients as evenly as possible.
- (This will be messy, trust me! But it's gonna be good) Ok, now, get out your favorite lil (or big) skillet, put those meatballs on there and cook those babys til they're a nice dark brown color (or they'll be red on the inside) Once you're done, take'em out, place them on a paper towel or two, cuz they'll be greasy!
- Lastly, put that jelly in a nice lil microwaveable dishy thingy, and heat it up just enough so it's not jelly anymore, and warm, but not too hot.
- Then dip those suckers til they're darn near covered and eat em up good!
- Hope you like.