Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Roxann Roberts, The Glass Bazaar
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mixed Italian herbs
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup water
- 1 pinch garlic salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Shape into small or medium balls.
- Place on broiler pan and broil five to six inches from the heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Turn them over, broil 3-4 minutes longer.
- Use as desired for sandwiches, spaghetti, etc.
A good tasting recipe. Thanks.