- 2 (10 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
- 2 lbs lean ground chuck
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced by rubbing with side of large knife along with the salt)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large mixing bowl combine ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, fresh parsley, garlic, salt, and parmesan cheese.
- Shape meat by hand into 18 meatballs (about 1-1/2 inches in diameter).
- Brown meatballs in a large skillet.
- Combine the meat balls with the spaghetti sauce and cook 30 to 35 minute at a simmer or until no longer pink inside.
- Serve sauce and meatballs over warm spaghetti.