Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
meatball yummies. i got this recipe from my friend beth. my family loves this, it's a little sweet and a little sourish because of the A1 sauce very tasty i hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- mix all meatball ingredients.
- shape into walnut shape balls and cook until brown in frying pan.
- drain fat.
- in a seperate pan mix all sauce ingredients and heat to almost boiling.
- pour over meatballs and let meatballs absorb sauce.
- serve over rice or mashed potatoes.
This was a easy meatball recipe to fix. It was a little to sweet for us, the next time I fix it I will cut back on the brown sugar. Thank you for sharing the recipe.
I made these for my new years eve party along with 4 other meatball recipes. This one was the easiest and tied for best taste. I'm keeping this recipe on hand! I used a small metal butter scoop to speed up the meatball shaping and it went super fast! Thanks Leah!
These are soooooo good!!!Perfect recipe as is~i didnt change a thing~served w/mashed potatoes&a green veggie.This will be a regular here~thanks!!!!!!!!!PeggyLynn