3 hrs 15 mins
I have not tried this stew. I'm posting this for safe keeping. I found this recipe in Taste Of Home Quick Cooking 2005. This has few ingredients and little preparation. The following spices may be substituted for the creole seasoning - 1/2 teaspoon each paprika and garlic powder and a pinch each cayenne pepper, dried thyme and ground cumin.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces california-blend frozen vegetables, thawed
- 14 ounces frozen cooked italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 cups uncooked dried cheese tortellini
- 20 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted (2-10-3/4oz cans)
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon creole seasoning
- 1In a 3-quart slow cooker, combine the vegetables, meatballs and tortellini.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk the soup, water and creole seasoning. Pour over vegetable-meatball mixture; stir well.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until tortellini and vegetables are tender.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.2
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 665.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
california-blend frozen vegetables