1 hr 25 mins
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I was looking through some of the recipes that I had clipped and saved out of different magazines. I came across this one and thought it sounded pretty good, so I decided to put it here for safe keeping. The prep time includes cooking of the noodles. Submitted to "Zaar" on June 29th, 2006. I had originally Submitted this to "Zaar" on the above date and now I'm going to make it public on January 6th, 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350ºF. Spray 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook pasta to desired tenderness; drain, return to pan and add half of sauce.
- 3Spoon half of this into prepared dish.
- 4Combine egg, ricotta cheese, and 1/2 of Parmesan cheese; spread evenly over pasta.
- 5Top with meatballs and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 6Top with remaining pasta, spreading evenly.
- 7Pour remaining sauce over pasta, spreading evenly.
- 8Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- 9Cover with foil, and bake for 1 hour or until bubbly.
- 10Uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Meatball Lasagna Bake
Serving Size: 1 (251 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.0
- Calories from Fat 195
- Total Fat 21.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 123.7 mg
- Sodium 882.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: